Welcome to Scarab - South Africa 1e39e0
SCARAB™ Treatment Systems are designed to remove all the waste water from your septic tank, then with the unique “ACCELERATED OXYGENATION” technology, produces water which is as CLEAR as drinking water. This water is ODOURLESS and SAFE for re-use in your garden as irrigation, for ponds or outlet to storm water drainage or streams.
The SCARAB™ range of package treatment plants are South Africa's most environmentally friendly and efficient method for treating domestic sewage. The Scarab Bio-Filter facilitates all the chemical and biological reactions needed to clean and disinfect your waste water for re-use, and very low maintenance and running costs are a key feature of the systems operation.
SCARAB™ already has an impressive track record:
- Listed as a top 100 South African company for it's technology in 2004, 2005 and 2006 in the Top Technology 100 (TT100) programme.
- Received Bio2Biz award in 2006
- Listed with the Department of Water Affairs ( DWAF ) - Good practices Draft Policy (2005)
- Tested by Umgeni Water, along with two other commercial systems, and found to be fully compliant. The other systems failed.
- Approved and preferred supplier to the Department of Health (KZN) for rural clinics.
- Featured on SABC 3 Business Update - Click Here
- Featured Engineering News - Click Here
- Featured in Hotel Stuff Magagine Click Here
- Featured in the Green Building Handbook Click Here (page 94)
- Specified by Consultants Click Here (6.2mb)
- Successfully converted a number of failed systems to Scarab design, in South Africa
- Out-performs any other commercial system in it's class
- Received the Africa Water Leadership Award - December 2015 in Mauritius.
The Scarab™ STS Range
SCARAB Systems are manufactured in the following sizes:
||Daily Sewage Capacity
||up to 1 700 Litres
||up to 2 500 Litres
||up to 4200 Litres
||up to 8 500 Litres
||up to 9 500 Litres
||up to 13 500 Litres
||up to 17000 Litres
||up to 25 000 Litres
||Modular STS 100's up to 500,000 Litres
Just as in nature, the Scarab Treatment Plant is able to adapt to many different environments and may be put to use for the treatment of domestic effluent in locations such as:
- Low Cost Housing Suburbs
- Cluster Housing
- Mining Sites
- Eco Estates & Game Lodges
- Townhouse Complexes
- Camping Sites & Holiday Resorts
- Hospitals & Rural Clinics
- Small Towns
- And Many Others...
Each Scarab Sewage Treatment System is pre-engineered and calibrated to suit the exact hydraulic loading required for each site, using State of the Art computer technology.
Treat your water to a Scarab system !