Sewage Treatment Plants
The wastewater package plant design proved to be very effective and reliable, easily passing tests conducted by Umgeni Water (March 2003), and finally getting approval from Durban Metro (April 2003). It should be noted that this sewage treatment system is the only design to have been approved by Durban Metro - under the old guideline policy No 8 and No 12. This system is still operational today. Durban Metro doesn't exist
We have installed our sewage systems throughout South Africa, Southern Africa, Kenya, Rwanda and Australia.
Package Plants South Africa
Where we started . . Our Journey.
SCARAB® is a listed Top 100 South African company (tt100) for it's technology in 2004, 2005 and 2006, and featured in the Engineering News (Engineering news here) The 2006 tt100 Bio2Biz award in Durban, was presented to Steve Nicol, by the Science and Technology deputy minister, Derek Hanekom. Since 2006, we have been recognized by a wide range of local and international experts, for our efforts to produce the very best innovative products, in an industry that will need to perform, if it is to save the earth's most precious resource - WATER. (see Accolades here).
In 2011, the company relocated to Limpopo, which was not only closer to it's local and international markets, based in Johannesburg, but gave the team opportunity to thrive, in a relaxed rural environment.
SCARAB Australia (Pty) Ltd ( link Package Plants, ) was launched in May 2013, and we have 3 successful domestic sewage systems in Queensland.
Treat your water to a Scarab domestic sewage treatment systems.
Sewerage treatment plants
Scarab water treatment plants
Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Made from only the best materials - No compromise !
- Reliable and Efficient operation
- Easily maintained by the owner / operator
- Serviced / maintained without shutting down
- Unique design allows heavy sludge self cleaning
- Aeration bubble pathlength 3 x any other system
- Quick to install sewage treatment systems
- Disinfection Ozone or Chlorine options
- Modular - Upgrade, downgrade and relocate.
- Top quality workmanship.
- Quiet operation
- Chemical Free biological process
- Recycle your wastewater
- No moving parts inside the Scarab system
- Wearing parts can be found at most well stocked DIY
- Great for gardens, lawns, washing cars, water features
- Non-polluting the ground water
- Increase the water table, particularly in dry season
- No regular Honey-sucker visits
- Healthier septic tanks
- Treated water is crystal clear & odourless
- Environmentally friendly
- Will increase the value of your property
- Unobtrusive and descrete